Tuesday 9 October 2007

Feeling adventurous?

I'm constantly learning about myself. Lately I'm delving into my feelings and emotions. I have a feeling it will serve me in my search for change and adventure (and will be useful in general). It's interesting and uncomfortable yet I will persist.

I'm not in my new abode yet. It's still happening but dates have changed a little. I've gone through some belongings and thrown some of them out... and realising if I'd done that months earlier I would have had so much more room! I'm reminding myself of how little space I'll have at the new house and to be ruthless in deciding what to get rid of. Also, it will save me time and effort if I cull now.

I'm planning a little weekend away. I was going to go at the end of October but think I'll move it up to my first weekend off in November. I'll be integrated in the new house by then and ready for an adventure.

No comments: