Wednesday 26 November 2008

To be a Hippie

My bank balance is the lowest it has been in... well, since I've been looking after my own money. It's um, terrifying. I've been panicking. Depressed. Then I started visualising. It is working. I am still confused and worried. I am going on one of my biggest adventures as an adult. I will be travelling for oh, about 4 mths next year. I am S-C-A-R-E-D. I like to be working towards something. I like routine (although at the moment I don't have a routine). I like to have money. I have three months to save up enough money to pay my tax and take care of any expenses while we are away. Hmmmm..... I can't say no to going. It will be a challenge but I would never have done it otherwise. My bf will be with me. I need to learn to drive a manual before going. Sit the exam if I can do it in time. And tie-up all loose ends. Eeek!

No comments: